Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Cat is on my foot

I'm not really good about recording details, so I don't know how good I'll be with this blogging stuff. But seriously, my cat is sleeping on my foot. He's so cute. My friend Danielle gave him to me when he was 2 weeks old. Now he's 3 months. As soon as I can, I'll post his pix. Bronx is not too enthused. He thought the kitten was loads of fun until about two weeks ago. I guessed he realized that little Harlem was staying. Now Bronx wants to camp out in the bedroom.

We should be closing on the house soon. I hate things in boxes. Jason and I will start packing next week. We have so much going on at this moment. I'm just glad we have the 4 day weekend to enjoy. We may go see Kasim down in West Palm.

Excellent pioneer meeting with the elders last night. They also had this wonderful meal for us. I totally overate. I had and banana and half of a Lean Pocket the entire day. I made up for lost times when dinner rolled around. I'm not even hungry this morning. I like Jerry Seinfeld's theory: an appetite is never really ruined. You always have another one coming around sooner or later.

No comments: