Saturday, December 29, 2007

Newsflash

My brother just informed me yesterday that he will be moving to Savannah. There is a great job opportunity waiting for him there. It will be semi-permanent, so he will still keep his place down here. I am so happy he has grown up. He came to pick me up from work and he had dinner with Jason and I. It was just a shock that he wanted to move. Well, it will finally give me a reason to visit Savannah. I'll at least have a place where I can stay.

Work was not too horrific yesterday. Andrew and I got everything done by 4:00, so I let him go to the bookstore. Jeremy informed me that it would be "men only" today at work. No women allowed. I'm so glad I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday. Joy.

I'm going to the new restaurant "Little Fish, Big Pond" today. I'll let everyone know how that is soon. Jason is going to see Kasim on Sunday. It's "Big Game Day." Glad they will have a chance to hang out.

We officially start packing Monday. We move in two weeks. I just want it to be over.

No comments: