Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Darn Cat, again

Little Harlem had a field day on top of my laptop and screwed up all my settings. I know I'm kinda dumb when it comes to computers, but he somehow put my internet into safemode and I can't figure out how to get it out of it. I swear I think he's going to kill himself somehow. He likes to sneak into the refrigerator when we aren't looking. I am afraid he'll sneak into the dryer and get killed one day. I know people who have lost a kitten that way. But he does like to sleep in your lap on the couch, so I forgave him.

Yesterday, we had an excellent meeting with all the pioneers. So encouraging. It so reminds me that pioneering is such an important work in these last days. We need to keep bearing fruit, which isn't the same as making disciples. "Bearing fruit" means sowing kingdom seed. The O'brien's gave their life stories in an interview. I can't imagine living off 50 bucks a month. That would take some serious coupon clipping. I guess it shows that it can be done. Plus, we can live on so little if we have to. It's all about giving up the luxuries.

Orlando brought back an oldies station, I'm glad to report. Although, they took away ORock, which was the better of the two rock stations in this area. Jason won me 3 things during the lunch time trivia known as "The Nooner." Real Big Fish tickets, a Best Buy gift card, and tickets to Tori Amos(which I sold to Toby bc. we were out of town.)

No comments: