Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where's my money?

This whole waiting 2 weeks for the ex-landlord to send us our deposit is really ticking me off. Plus, I just want my w2's so I can get my tax money back. Is that so wrong? Jeremy didn't invite me to his wedding. Jerk. I understand, he had limited seating and I've only known him for about a year. So I understand. Plus, I'll be going to 2 weddings next month. I'll be weddinged-out.

Compiling music for the wedding that is taking place in a week and 1/2. I really don't know these people so I don't know what they'd like to hear. Just trying to make sure I have lots of recent music to choose from and old faithfuls. Who doesn't love Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive?" Me, for one, but everyone else goes gaga for it. I like Cake's version better. Sounds more bitter, more realistic.

Think we're going to a b and b in St. Augustine in April for our anniversary. How exciting. I've been scouting places now for a month or so. Found one I think I like. The big draw is they have a gourmet chef on the premise. Awesome. It seems like a decent price as well.

Having Suzette's study today. I already looked at the lesson and we discuss how women are the "weaker vessel." I know that is going to stir up her opinion. I already am thinking of how to explain that to her. We'll see how that all works out.

No comments: