Wednesday, February 6, 2008

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever been so tired that you're not tired? How can you explain it?? It's just like you are going through the motions of everything. I think everything is finally catching up to me. The move, the house, the extra work, service, the c.o. visit, the wedding, the dj-ing. Just everything is catching up to me and I'm realizing that I missed having a vacation in the last year.

I know J and I will be going away for the weekend ( the first time it hasn't been to visit someone in the family or a wedding) It's just a weekend together doing whatever the heck we feel like doing. I haven't been to St. Augustine in forever. It will be a nice experience. I have it all planned out. But until then, I am stressed to the maximum. I just have to many projects and just crap going on. The only solace is this stupid little blog. Well, not really. I have a lot of other things that are keeping my head on straight.

Speaking of that, Moski's first talk was very motivating. I want another study, now, right this minute. I enjoy studies and I had 2 good one ones until about 3 months ago. I sort have the one but it's kinda a long story. I can't wait to go in service tomorrow. I also get to have lunch with the C.o and Evalyn. What a treat.

But as I said before, everything is catching up to me. Maybe I'm just not as young as I used to be. I'm going to be 30 in 10 days. That's a strange thing, isn't it? I got so freaked out when I saw more than one gray hair at a time on my head. There were only two but I pulled those babies right out. And that old wive's tail about pulling a gray hair out and 5 coming to it's funeral is totally false. If it were true, I'd be in big trouble. I'd be calling myself Silvergirl:0

No comments: