Saturday, February 9, 2008

Double Vision Affirmed

Went to see August Rush yesterday. What a sweet movie. Jonathan Rhyes Meyers is my new crush. So hot. The character Robin Williams played was disturbing. He did remind me of Bono, if Bono was a creepy pimp. So it goes.

All the girls will be here this weekend for the festivities preceding Gillian's wedding next weekend. I've been so busy, but I did buy a gift for Wednesday's shower. Time is ticking away so quickly. I love making gift baskets for people.

We had a nice pioneer meeting with Brother Moski. What a wealth of knowledge and experience he is. I just wish I was more alert at the meeting. I hate it when I'm on zero sleep. I need those 3 sugar-free Red Bull sometimes. Sometimes I don't.

We did our taxes today. We got a nice refund, but not as nice as I would like. I think it will pay for our blinds and the new hot water heater. It will also help our cause for our anniversary weekend. That is rapidly approaching.

No comments: