Sunday, February 10, 2008

We are all carnivores.

You'd believe me if you saw me in my kitchen 10 minutes ago. I stand before my counter covered in news paper. Scissors in right hand. A huge king crab leg in the left. I tear into it like the cavewoman I would dream to be, if I were in a live-action Flintstones movie. Yeah, I don't where I came up with that one. Yes, we had crab legs and steak for dinner. I made myself feel better about doing that by preceding the cholesterol-filled meal by making a salad. There will be no dessert.

Hot Pocket!!!!!!!!

Work again tomorrow. Everyday at the office is amusing. All the crazy clients we have make me feel just a little more sane everyday. Everyone that knows me knows that is not true. Lindsay and Jonathan moved to our hall. How wonderful. Elaine and I are going out in two weeks and we're bringing Lindsay with us. I'm not sure what we are actually doing. Maybe sushi, maybe Thai.

I booked the b & b for the last weekend in March. I can't wait. I love St. Augustine. It is such a travesty I've lived so close to it and I haven't visited. I want to go to go to the fort. I go every single time I've gone. I think it's going to be nice to just relax.

The shower is going to be fixed on Tuesday. I hope I don't have to miss another day of service. I started a study with my neighbor. I hope it works out. Moski's last talk was great. Very motivating. I liked the point he made about being invited to the hall. Jehovah has to invite the individual. It really put things into perspective. I need that every once in a while

No comments: