Monday, March 10, 2008

Celebrating my 69th post......hahaha


This is the cutest picture ever. Our friends from Ohio sent this picture of an orphaned piglet that is being fostered by a daschund. How cute. It makes me think of the movie Babe. Or Charlotte's Web. Any random movie with a pig in it. Shelly didn't appreciate my disappointment with Ikea on Saturday. She and John stopped there just to get candy. Are you insane?

Tomorrow will be the first bookstudy held at our house. How exciting. And I will not be there to see it. Well, I will be there, but late. It is such a privilege. I am suppose to be studying for the bookstudy now. I hate procrastination. I do,on the other hand, love making brownies. I love the smell.

David and Robin aren't going with us to New York in July. That is a bummer. It would be fun to have the four of us gallavanting around New York in search of fun. Oh well.

No comments: