Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Really cute




I don't know why I find all these cute cross species mother/child bonding things so amusing. Well, it brightened my day. I got quite a few calls and texts from friends today. It made me feel popular, something that I am not. As long as my husband and my cats love me, that is all that matters.

Today was busy. Some days, there is never enough time. Some days are better than others, Bono says. That is true. I did find the Lizano's salsa online. It is going to cost me a little more that 10 bucks a bottle. Jason is desperate for it. He wants to make his world famous chicken.

I have so much to do tomorrow. I can't add another thing to the list.

My dinner was delicious. Potato pancake crisps and the rest of my tiramisu. Not exactly healthy. I am trying that unfiltered raw organic apple cider vinaeger thing to cut cravings. I don't know if it will work, but it is worth a shot.

No comments: