Thursday, April 3, 2008

Some St. Aug Pics






It was such a delightful weekend. I really wish I would have found a better bed and breakfast. I thought I did all my research. The breakfast was lame and the room was small. Good thing we only planned to sleep and bathe there. The jacuzzi tub was kind of awesome.

St. Aug was almost as I remembered it 18 years ago. I think I like it a lot better as an adult. We went to this really cool cigar bar/ jazz club on Friday night called Stogies. What a name. Very hip. We were adventurous and stay out until almost midnight. I can't say the same about Saturday night. Well... remember the earlier post with the pretty Cosmo? Guess what happens when you walk around in the sun all day and have like 3 of those on an empty stomach? You got it. We totally skipped out on dinner that night and had pizza in our room. Total bummer but we had a great Sunday. After packing up, we headed to the Lightner Museum and bummed around there for a few hours. The weather was crappy. I am surprised the pictures even came out.

After the musee, we went to Crab Grabbers..Love the name. Had a really good shrimp po'boy. delish. and you must have New England clam chowder any time the weather is bad. It just feels right.

No comments: