Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ldfjshgls;lh!!!!!!!!!

Today went by surprisingly fast. I did leave an hour early to catch a ride with Eliz. It is nice to have someone to talk with to and from work. We like to catch up on gossip, eh, news...... So I am home freakishly early. My husband doesn't know what to do with me. We didn't even cook. The rain is pleasant for a change.

I finally received my first ebay profit. Yeah! After shipping and my fees, I may have a little something extra. Delightful. It will be sad to see the Hello Kitty Boombox go to someone else, but I never use it. I hate that I have become a collector of sorts. I think it's kind of cleansing to get rid of things that I don't need. We'll see how that goes.

Sheila told me the funniest story of 2 lizards mating in the backyard. I couldn't stop laughing. She described it as a sort of wild kingdom rape scene. This huge male lizard came out of nowhere and tackled this small female lizard, knocking her to the ground. After he had his way with her, she ran away. As he sat there, he collected himself, and started wiping his head of the pavement. Sheila said she wanted to stomp on him for taking advantage of that small lizard. It was so much funnier hearing it in her slow southern draw. Hilarious.

No comments: