Sunday, June 1, 2008

Epcot Flower and Garden Festival






The garden show was great. We spent the entire day and had a great time. We went on every single ride and stayed until the fireworks. The park was not very crowded. We spent 20 minutes at the very most for any ride, even Test Track and Mission:Space. I was very disappointed that Body Wars is gone. In fact, the entire human body building is not being used. Very sad.

I was sad to see that some of the theaters are in bad shape. Plus, the aquarium in Nemo and the seas is shabby. It's definitely not the same attraction it was when it was The Living Seas. I was quite disappointed in that.

I wish they would make new movies for the country showcases. I saw the same movies on France and China that I saw when I was 6 years old. It is time for an update.

I had Samantha Brown's recommendation of the Grand Marnier slush. Delish. I wanted two, but why be greedy? I almost had creme brulee twice yesterday. Sometimes, you have to splurge.

No comments: