Thursday, October 23, 2008

Friendship is a less than fickle thing....

I had a splendid day in service. The campaigns are always a good thing. So many people meet up for service. There are always funny conversations to be had with Ron Martin. He's a unique one. Ran into Jim Ogletree and Mike Foster at Wendy's. Oh, the old Sanford bunch. Things really haven't changed.

Lindsay and I got on the same page about Elaine's shower. I can't wait to make pacifiers out of jelly beans and life savers. In fact, I want to go on line right now and see how in the world that can be possible. I love a tea party. Direct me in the direction of the scones.

I didn't make it to the gym today, but instead, went to see Evalyn, who quickly showed me that she and her husband's picture are in the December Watchtower and Awake for December. You see, she was a missionary in the 50's along with her husband, who was a C.O. They were instrumental to bringing the truth to Korea and parts of Japan. It is so nice to have her as a friend. Always making kimchi and sushi for us.

Speaking of sushi, we are all going to Amura tomorrow night. Not to celebrate anything, only to enjoy the food with 20%off. Danielle is working that night. I think it will be nice. I think Garth will be there.

Anyways, not much else.

No comments: