Saturday, January 17, 2009

So Many Ideas Swimming in my Head

I sat at Jason's Deli, like I've done a million times before when I was single. Just reading, eating, and thinking. It's really weird for me to go somewhere and eat a meal by myself. It really never bothered me before. Yesterday was a tad cold. Thankfully, I had Jason's soft Michigan hoodie that kept me cozy warm. I just love the cold weather. I still want to go on my tropical cruise, but I love the cold weather presently.

I think I've found the cruise I want to go on. 5 days out of Tampa that goes to Belize and Costa Maya. Jason didn't want to go on a 7 day. But he also wanted to go out of Port Canaveral. Sorry buddy, no good cruises out of Canaveral if you don't want to go to Bahamas and you don't want to do Disney. So I found a nice one to Belize (yes!) and Costa Maya for 369 per person. I wanted to go on RC so I'm happy. Tampa is only a half an hour more away, so there. It's decided. We just have to finish the passport stuff this week. Such a pain.

I had lunch at Evalyn's this Thursday after a cold morning in service. She let me try miracle berry. It's some type of berry that reminds me of a very sour cranberry. I know that's a little redundant. It was much better than those marinated minnows she fed to me. Gross, even for me.

Work has been hectic this week. Wednesday was just unbearable. I didn't leave until almost 6. Lots of craziness. Yesterday was almost as bad. Nothing like a dog with 3 fish hooks stuck in his leg at the end of the day to make things interesting. He was a good dog, and we didn't fortunately have to sedate him. My boss definitely needs that vacation. Get out of town, Dr. Mck!!!!!!!!

I am definitely looking forward to Sunday Brunch tomorrow at Victoria Hills after the meeting. Mimosas, here I come. I haven't done brunch in a long time. It will be nice to see Chad and Robin.

Going to Manatee fest next weekend. How many manatees will I see? Prob over a hundred.

Going to Dave and Robin's for Superbowl weekend. Nice. Beer and Chicken wings at Bub's house. Sweet. Can't wait.

No comments: