Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am patiently waiting for a vacation.....

only 5 weeks to go. I'm not excited or anything. My bathrooms are almost finally done. Jim Dykstra came over and installed our other sink and our new bathroom lights. What a difference that makes. My bathrooms almost look modern. Hoorah!!!

Work has been tiring. So much to do, and so little time. I am not complaining, but the economy hasn't affected us yet. I just wish Dr. Mck would take a vacation. He seriously needs one.

I've been researching which snorkeling tour I should take. I am thinking of two in general. One is off a catamaran, and the other is off a boat that includes lunch and takes you to three separate spots. I can't decide. I figure we'll probably just spend time in Costa Maya just lounging around and shopping. I want to actually do something when I am in Cozumel. Note to self: must get an underwater camera.

No comments: