Monday, March 22, 2010

Another 5 Years.......

I really can't believe it has been 5 years of marriage. Really, where does the time go? I've obviously neglected this task of writing on this blog, seeing that I have been so busy. Lots to do, I guess.

Jason and I went to St. Augustine for the 2nd time. We were able to tour the San Sebastian Winery. Our only souvenir was a delicious case of the tasty wines from San Sebastian. I never knew muscadine grapes were native to Florida. I think we used to actually pick them in our neighborhood when I was a kid. They make a great wine.

The weather has been unusually cool this year. In fact, it is the coldest winter on record, if you average the temperature everyday. All winter, it was an average of 56 degrees. I did enjoy wearing the occasional sweater and scarf, for once. I usually wear a scarf one time a year. I probably wore a scarf everyday for 3 weeks. Unbelievably cold, I tell you. Be prepared for a really brutal warm season. Look out for those hurricanes:(

No comments: