Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bronxy in Desperate Need of a New Tie!!!!!!




Poor little Bronxy's tie has seen better days. It's so worn and ragged, but he loves wearing it. He's starting to look a bit like the Little Tramp:0. Things have been considerably better now that he is back on the Busparone for the behavioral stuff. It's just been hard giving him the half pill everyday. I have to bury it in Cat Lax and pray he just swallows it down. Like a dog with peanut butter.

The weather is intensely hot this summer. I did get a chance to go to the beach this last weekend with my brother. I am not a fan of laying on the beach in the sun, but it was a nice change of pace. It was nice to catch up with him. I am hoping that he doesn't move too far away anytime soon. Although he says that his job may take him to Delaware by November. Oh, well. I guess that is a reason to go visit.

I just saw Sicko this weekend. I can't say I'm a Michael Moore fan, but his movies do get the point across. Of course, he does have his own agenda, but it definitely shows that health care is such a big business in the US. It's sad that so many people rely on so many drugs in this country. It really opens your eyes to see that it's just a big business. All the more reason to do alternative medicine. Not that I completely buy into that, either. I've always been more of a "eat well and exercise" girl. And I just found out that my work place may be changing health care providers. Not bragging, but I haven't even taken advantage of it since I've gotten insurance. I need to make a doctor's appointment, stat.

No comments: