Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to LIfe, Back to Reality

I've kinda been in a spiritual bubble for the last month and a half. With pioneer service school, convention, and the C.o visit, I've been on cloud nine. The first month of the service year is almost over. I am 1/12 of the way through the year. Hoorah!

I had blood work done this morning for the first time. You should see the disbelief in peoples faces when I tell them that. "Never had blood work?" "Uh, I've never been sick. Why should I get blood work?" Of course, it is a good idea to get a baseline and that is something I tell our customers. But for me personally, I wish I could delay something like getting blood drawn to the latest possible moment. I left early this morning, which I think alarmed my cats. I think they knew I was heading to a place I didn't want to go. Now that I am home, they are all sleeping around me in relief. I guess it was a good thing I returned from the vampire place.

I am looking forward to going on vacation at the beginning of next year. Already looking at flights and hotels in New York. It's been too long. I do dread having to leave my cats. They will be too sad.

No comments: