Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pioneer School, Convention, and CO Visit, Oh My!

It has been a spiritually action packed month. Pioneer school for the second time around was a real blast. I really enjoyed meeting all sorts of new and really sweet people. Brother Moske and Catanzaro were the best instructors anyone could ever ask for. I will miss the Moskes. I got a real education in Polish jokes. Lol. But seriously, I really learned a lot. I also got to remember how awesome it feels to comment a billion times a day and really feel involved in a spiritual discussion. Brother Catanzaro reminded us that our meetings could be just as enjoyable if we put more into contributing. Something we all already know but needed to be reminded of.

Straight after Pioneer school was our wonderful convention. We had the privilege of having Brother Jackson from the Governing Body. I was so sad not to be able to meet and thank him dearly for the thought-provoking talks and experiences. I liked the point he made about not letting fear get to us. He told the experience of the co-founder of Apple computers who got scared and sold his share of Apple for 800 bucks. AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! Wow, I got the point.

I'm really super excited about this new service year. With the school, convention, and now our CO visit, I should be super charged to take on our territory. I even got a new bag for the year. It's time to SSPI! That's SHOW SINCERE PERSONAL INTEREST

No comments: