Sunday, July 10, 2011

New York/ Connecticut Trip

The trip was a blast. I have been so busy and I let over a month to go by to report about it. Check out the previous entry to get the link to my Flickr account. I am too lazy at this point to set up a link. The few things I've learned on the trip. One: Connecticut is a funny word to spell. Never really thought about it before. Hahahaha. Two: The High Line was an awesome place to spend some time when you are in Manhattan. I was sad we just missed the opening of the new phase. Three: We have mastered the subway system. Out of necessity, Jason and I toted all our luggage and walked to Grand Central to then go to Penn Station to catch the LIRR. We saved ourselves probably a lot of money not taking a cab (none available anyway) and we got our morning exercise. Four: People from Georgia love to party!!!!Nuff Said.:)

No comments: