Monday, December 31, 2007

I move away from the mic to breathe in.

A nice end to the year. I spent today with my mom. We actually went to a diner our family used to frequent when we were young. We went to a few thrift stores. Ran into a lot of rednecks. Should I be proud to be from the same hometown as Larry the Cableguy? I'm not sure. Why is it that no matter what thrift store or Goodwill you go to, in the old LP section, there is a guarantee that there will be an Engleberg Humperdink record? I don't get it. No love for the Humperdink?

Went to Tiajuana Flats for dinner. Their churros and sangria rock. Jason and I are really old people. We had dinner at 5 and decided to hit up Target. So much for big plans. I was really sad to leave the cats overnight by themselves, but they did fine. 11 days and counting until we close. I can't wait. I hate all my stuff in boxes. The cats love it, me not so much.

C U N 2008

No comments: