Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crush your heart into mine

I'm gonna kill waste management for Orange city. Jay called 2 weeks ago and set up pick up for us when we moved in. They told us pick up was on Thurs. When Monday rolled around, everyone had their trash out. I rushed to get half of our crap out to the curb. After all that, they didn't pick up the trash. I thought to " Self, maybe trash pick up is on Thursday for us. I mean, that is what the lady said." Thursday comes and goes, and no trash pick up. "Ok, it will be Monday for sure." Monday was yesterday and what is at my curb? All my trash. Jason called and the city lady said we had not set up an account and paid our deposit. We are in city so the county lady should have told us that to begin with. Now I have to pay money and wait another week for them to pick up all of our trash. Isn't that ridiculous?

On a lighter note, on non-trash related news, my cousin is pregnant. Don't ask questions, it is a long story. No, she's not married. No she doesn't have a boyfriend. Like I said, don't ask questions.

Christina hasn't called,which makes me think she did not come up this week. Figures. The one time I need something from her she doesn't show.

No comments: