Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lazy Weekend......


This is actually an older picture but I still think it's cute and describes this weekend. Went for a long morning in service. Had a blast even in the rain. Corneck came over and talked for about 2 hours. Love that brother. He is so witty. Spent the rest of the weekend hanging pictures and finding out what I need for the spare room. For one, I need a bed. A mattress on storage boxes doesn't cut it. A nice lamp would also be nice. Need to go to Ikea.

Went to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner. I had the grape martini which is "to die for" in the word of Debi. Everything to her is "to die for." But no, it was really a good martini made with Ciroc.

soooooooooooooo, this weekend has been a little on the dull side. I think Nate will be coming over tomorrow to see us. I will be happy to see him. I'm glad he's not moving. I would hate to see him go.

No comments: