Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Soundtrack of My Life

I recently heard that someone is putting out a movie biography about Hugh Hefner. Interesting. I thought, "I wonder what the soundtrack will be?" On Hef's MySpace ( if you believe I actually have looked at his MySpace) his song is Frank Sinatra's "Fly me to the Moon."

Recently saw High Fidelity for like the 40th time. Great movie with great music and music talk. Love John Cusack. I have the same type of obsession with list making, esp. when it comes to music. So I sort of came up with a soundtrack to my life. It's kinda corny but here goes.

1. Yael Naim - Toxic
2. George Michael - Waiting for that Day
3. The Killers - Read my Mind
4. Morrissey- The More you Ignore me
5. Interpol- Evil
6. David Gray - You're the World to me
7. Vanessa Paradis - St. Germain
8. Coldplay - Warning Sign
9. Stevie Wonder - I Believe (When I Fall In Love it will be Forever)
10. Bill Withers - Lovely Day
11. Belle and Sebastian - Women's Realm
12. Bob Dylan - One more Cup of Coffee
13. Bjork - Army of me
14. Thievery Corporation feat. Nina Simone - Feeling Good

I can't really explain how all these songs fit. Maybe they don't fit. I don't know. I guess a made up list of songs for a made-up movie that is my life really doesn't matter.

No comments: