Monday, January 14, 2008

Settled in......

I can't believe we have everything moved in and ready to go. Jas started the new job today. Had to make a happy (sarcastic) trip to Walmart to exchange the boots. I hate that place with a passion. He calls me back 30 minutes after I leave to say he doesn't need the boots at all. aaaagggghhhh! He gets the pleasure of returning these boots.

Just found out that my phone wasn't informing me of my voicemails. I had 12 over the weekend. Nothing too terribly important. Just this and that.

I feel so accomplished. I put together a mailbox and hooked up my dryer. I am so cool. I will be glad to go back to work and get back out in service. Time this month is of the greatest need. I need to get 50 hours between now and the 31st. Let's see how that goes.

What was with the Golden Globes last night? I know with the writer's strike, there were no actors to fill the seats. But why bother? Who wants to watch an hour of practically nothing? Who really cares? Everyone just watches those awards to see celebrities and what they are wearing.

No comments: