Sunday, February 3, 2008

Crazy crazy weekend

This weekend was action packed. Free movie in the park, featuring The Princess Bride was canceled on Fri. Mom and I went to the Enzian to see The Savages with Phillip C. Hoffman. Not a bad movie. I got the wonderful news that (drum roll please) Anthony Bourdain will be the guest star at the Florida Film Festival. Awesome. I've mentioned before how much I love him.

I saw a preview for this French Cartoon called Percepolis. It looks really interesting. I pondered that as I sat drinking mate for the first time. I have to start drinking that. It is really delicious. Esp. with honey.

Yesterday was Seth and Robyn's wedding. Things went great. I'll have to post some pictures. You'd be surprised what the young people request for music. "Can you play Ying Yang twin's Low?" "Uh, no." The wedding went on to 11. I was so tired. Two nights in a row going to bed after midnight doesn't do the body good. At least I slept until 9 today. Had my 2nd cup of coffee. Life is good.

No comments: