Thursday, January 31, 2008

I now know what it is like to work from home.....

Today I took a half day off from service to finish up the wedding stuff for Saturday. Ugggghhhh. I've been on the computer all day long. No, not looking at PerezHilton.com or blogging, but I've been typing, reformatting song lists, downloading files, burning discs, etc. etc. etc. I'm glad I only am required to spend about on 20% of my real job on the computer. I'd die if I had an office job. I guess if I did my own thing for a living it would be okay. Jason and I only spend 5 or 6 weekends out of the entire year DJing parties and weddings.

But I am happy to say it is noon and I am completely finished. It really didn't seem like 4 hours.

I saw Juno last night and I see now what the big deal is. I said before I love the soundtrack. Now I can say I love that movie. The art direction and costumes reminded me a lot of Napoleon Dynamite. Ellen Payge should we best female actor. She's brilliant. Reminded me of me when I was 16. Although, I don't my wit was quite as biting. Jennifer Garner's character was annoyingly perfect. Mostly annoying. I like the way it ended. You should go see it.

No comments: