Sunday, February 24, 2008

The natives are restless

I think it's really cool to tell people that my bathroom is being remodeled. In reality, they are just fixing what should have been fixed in the first place. I now have a toilet that works. Hoorah! Today, they should be done with the shower and the tile. Super! We still won't be able to use it until we seal the grout(which, btw, wasn't EVER done when the shower was original "re-done")

Right now, we are waiting for the repair guys to come over. My brother is joining us today. Seriously, this is the last Sunday meeting I will be missing for a while. I feel like such a pagan. The service time for this year is not ahead of schedule like I planned.

Things are going well for grandma's memorial service. Jason talked to his mom yesterday. We got emails from Jason's Aunt Vivi and cousin Candy. I have to buy some of Kellie's soaps and candles.

Listening the crap out of the ipod. Right now, Robin Thicke. I think he's the better version of Justin Timberlake. I'm really not feeling the love for JT anymore. He really is against everything I stand for musically. With saying that, you should see how many Britney Spear's songs are actually on my ipod. I know, I should be ashamed at myself.

Played Dance Dance Revolution and PopStar Karoke last night. Again, I've proved to myself I am tone deaf and have no rhythm. I don't care what other people say. The scores do not lie. I hate it when people say, "Oh, you are so good. You sang that song great." I want to say, "You liar. You just want me to be one of those people who think they have talent. You want me to audition for American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance. You want to watch me make a fool of myself and laugh at me. You want to watch Simon humiliate me. Do me a favor. The next time I sing, tell me I suck. It will save me a lot of heartache and humiliation."

No comments: