Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thai food and White Chocolate Russians.

This is the last day of the calorie fest. I made Penang Sauce and Jasmine rice to eat with the pork Jason is making on the grill tonight. I have been craving Thai food for the longest time. They closed my favorite place in Deland called the Zen Bistro. Sad. I also made an interesting twist to the White Russian. Vodka, Kahlua, White chocolate liqueur and milk. Delicioso.

I am so hungry. Jay and Nate are watching a movie as the fellows finish up our bathroom. I really wanted to pick out paint and towel rack but I contained myself until I go to Ikea with mom. I also need a bed for the guest room. Dave and Robin are going to our one-day assembly in May. Before I know it, that time will be here.

It is nice to have Nate over for the afternoon. I miss having him around. Besides, Jason needs some guy time with somebody. Especially since I am whisking him away to a girly bed and breakfast in a few weeks. I can't believe our anniversary is in a week and a half. Where does the time fly? It's crazy.

I talked to my sister for half and hour today. Basically she gabbed my ear off about the couch she bought Alex and the diamond earrings she bought herself. It really wasn't a conversation. It was mostly her talking, which is totally the norm. It was nice to catch up with her and let her know the goings-on in my life. I hope to go visit her soon. I need my Sobe fix. I want to dine on the Sushi Rock and play with the Phebes.

No comments: