Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Printshop Genius.......

I am not. But, I am very proud of myself. I made Jason's Grandma's memorial programs all by myself. I have to pat myself on the back because I didn't think I could do it. It just took a little time to figure out the template. I think it turned out really nice. I'm just waiting for a picture of Grandma to put on the cover. I have to buy some card stock at Michael's or Office Depot. I just hope the rest of the family likes it. Jason and I are putting the final touches on the arrangements. I think we'll be ordering flowers for the service, too.

My workmate Jeremy is getting married this weekend. He's more worried about his vet school application. He needs to chill out and focus on the wedding and the honeymoon. He's got the vet school thing in the bag. I am very happy for him. Even if he didn't invite me to the wedding ( no sarcasm, seriously.)

Mom and I are going to see Bee Movie at the dollar theatre tomorrow after work. I need to take a break one day this week. I need something to occupy my mind other than the memorial service. Anyway, what is a dollar for a movie? I want to hit up Jason's deli before we go to the movies. I'm really in the mood for a veggie wrap or California club. Something with guacamole. Oh yeah, I can taste it now.

No comments: