Sunday, March 2, 2008

Back in town

We made it back from Sebastian this afternoon. I need a nap and a vacation. Grandma's service went really well yesterday. There were a few minor glitches but everything was mostly smooth. About 70 attended.

The get-together after the service was very nice. Forty came over to Dave and Robin's for dinner. The weather was beautiful. That evening, we went to Ft. Pierce and had drinks and appetizers at the Tiki Bar. Let's see, a cosmopolitan, 3 rum punches and a shot of Jager. I couldn't feel my tongue. I really hate the way alcohol makes me feel the day after. Time for the detox.

Dave and Frank played "Who's truck is more powerful?" in front of the Brown's house in Lakewood Park. I am surprised the cops weren't called. We got back to Dave and Robin's at about 2:30 am. I am not used to going out like that anymore.

No comments: