Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sealing Grout

What a fun thing to do on your day off of work and service. Yeah! I had help from the kitten. He was more interested in the work than I was. So it goes. J and i go out of town tomorrow for the weekend. It will be a nice break. Plus, we don't have to go see anyone. We just have to relax. That is why I had to get all this piddly stuff finished before we leave. I think we finally agreed on paint colors for both bathrooms. That is the next project. It is nice because I can get things done when I want. No deadlines, real or imaginary.

I rented 2 Days in Paris. It was okay. I felt like I was watching Before Sunset again, only with a hairy Jewish guy instead of Ethan Hawke.

I finally broke down and bought a pair of Crocs. I was one of the naysayers that insisted they were a joke. I still agree they are ugly shoes. J hates that i wear them to places other than work. I think I'll get another pair soon.

No comments: