Monday, March 24, 2008

My monthly bout of insomnia reveals to me.....

Due to hormones (or stress, I can't differentiate) I get insomnia. I can't sleep. I have to get out of bed, get myself a drink of water, do some pilates-like moves, and eventually end up falling asleep to a movie as I lay on the couch.

It happened to me like that last night. I got up at about 1 and tossed for half an hour. I got up and laid on the couch as I watched the movie "In America." It was pretty good, only I will have to watch it again. I fell asleep before it was over. The t.v. was still on as I've dosed off.

It wasn't until 3 in the morning that I woke up and realized that the t.v. was still on. Before that, though, my dreams got incorporated with what was on the t.v. I got up and realized that I listened through an hour long infomercial selling vibrators...err...back massagers. I couldn't believe it. It was just like QVC for the horny. Can I say that? Very disturbing. So....if anyone wants to know WHAT they advertise on Oxygen after 2 pm, there you go.

No comments: