Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sometimes it feels like dying.....

The school has been such an encouragement to me. The part on murmuring seems to be looking right at me. Murmuring focuses our minds on ourself and our troubles and pushes into the background the blessings we have. Why didn't I read this like a week ago? Something I really need to work on.

I agree I have to make a huge attitude adjustment on things. I just had a reality check last week. It really pulled me back and I had to take an honest look at myself. Instead of taking the point of counsel to heart, I was mad. I thought it was unjustified. I couldn't I believe it. I am not even having a good week to begin with. And now, this......At first I just took it out on Jason. It is sad that we wives do that. I had to realize that it is not his fault. This was about me and what my problem is. That is it. He is just there to support and encourage me. He does that so well. He has so many responsibilities now and I have to be there for him, too.

I am really mad about my f and r key on my laptop. Just this week they have decided to stick. So if you see a missing r or f, you know why. It is my fault.

A Metaphor's forcefulness is enhanced by its brevity. I want to use more metaphors in my everyday speech. Nothing to trite.

LL's wedding was beautiful Sat. night. I really enjoy the smallness of it. The food was great. The cake was divine. Must go to Clara's Cakes in Casselberry. I've never had a better wedding cake. Wedding cake, for me, is kind of a calorie waster. But this cake was well worth the caloric intake. I'll post pics soon.

No comments: