Sunday, April 13, 2008

T to Comp, Baby!

So, another successful dj gig on Saturday night. Jas and I did a graduation party. It went really well. We played a lot of really good music. The weather was so nice in Ponce Inlet. It really made me miss living by the beach. I lived 2 years by the beach. I can't beleive I did and didn't take real advantage of it. The air was so sweet. I really made me want to sleep on the beach for just one more night......

I made fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. So nice. My kitchen had the smell of sweet citrus. There is nothing like it. I believe if you live in Florida, you should never have to pay for anything made with citrus fruit. I believe it is the the 8th deadliest sin.

We had a really great meeting today. It is so wonderful to know that we have a God of comfort.

I watched Once. What a cute love story. I think mom would like it. She is also into crazy independent films that are all about the dialog. I will have to get the soundtrack, stat.

Jas a I went to the Brickhouse. They make a great dirty martini. Extra olives, please.

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. The weekends just go by too quickly.

Soooooooo.......I start on the yard this weekend. I think Jason recruited Jonathan to help me. I have a plan to take one section at a time and try to spend as little money as possible. I know I'll need to invest in some garden gloves and a shovel. I think one thing I'll definitely do is move all the ornamental rocks around the trees and remulch those areas and the beds. I think I'll put some step stones leading to the backyard. I will also mulch the existing beds and maybe move some mondo grass around. I think I'll move some of the impatiens to the front yard. I think I will plant some irises too. Gosh, I love spring.

Jason has so many responsibilities now. He has been so busy lately. I am happy for him. I just hope he doesn't burn out.

We had an awful dinner at Inlet Harbor last night. DO NOT try the creme brule. It totally sucked. Not worth $6.95. I could have made better creme brule with egg beaters and a bic lighter in a cool whip container. Sucked, sucked, sucked. I would have eaten my Swiss Miss pudding instead. I won't be going there for a really long time. So disappointing. The day was beautiful and we had a beautiful view of the inlet.

Yankees lost, suck, yet again.

The Mother Goose and Grimm comic from last week was a trip. Everyone knows my love for Hello Kitty. I love the way the comic portrayed her. As a Paris Hilton wannabe. So hilarious.

I wonder how the LLCoolJ show was this weekend. I'll have to ask Erin about it tomorrow. So hot........

Ciao for now

No comments: