Thursday, May 22, 2008

Look out world, I'm coming to Ebay....

I have this crazy idea that I will sell all my worldly possessions on Ebay and be able to buy a car for myself with the profits. I know it's a far stretch, but I am willing to take on the challenge. I've never in my life had to pay a car payment. The way my situation is going, that is what will happen.

It is not an end of the world thing. I think I just want to lighten the burden by getting rid of some unwanted stuff. I'll even part with my wedding dress. Hey, I have about 10 million pictures of me in it. Plus, I don't think I'll ever wear it again. Unless I do a Mariah Carey and wear it in a video to make some sort of statement. Speaking of Mariah Carey, what is the deal with her and Nick Cannon? I don't get it.

So, when I look around my house, everything looks so organized, until you open the closets. aarrgghhh. That is the sound I make. I really is crazy how much stuff I hoard. I am always getting rid of clothes. Christina is always giving me more. She has been giving me clothes that I don't think I'll ever fit into. Size 4 Armani jeans?......No, don't think so, but I think they'd be a hot ticket on ebay. I have too too too much stuff.

I'll keep you posted on how my ebaying goes. As long as I don't start the buying on ebay. That would defeat the whole purpose.

No comments: