Thursday, May 29, 2008

Someone else Lovvvveeeeee IKEA




Little Harlem loving the blue Ikea bag. I had to make a quick jaunt over there last week with my mom. There goes another 200 bucks. But.....I have a couch bed now.

Observations this week:

1. Synchronicity is not a word in the dictionary. It should have been a tip off for me each time I noticed it underlined in red.

2. Certain flies DO look like Bono. I'm not kidding. I thought it was a bad science experiment

3. I like rhubarb- with salt. I love to eat it like celery. Thanks for the rhubarb , Jacquie.

4. Gas continues to rise in price. I wish it meant less people on the road. Nope.

5. I love love love San Sebastian's Vinter's White wine. I could drink a whole bottle, if I wanted to.

6. Kobe beef is worth the money. I'll explain later. Just trust me on this.

No comments: