Thursday, June 26, 2008

Out of the doldrums......

I hate it when I can't sleep. Last night is the perfect example. No reason, I just can't cash out. Not really worried about anything. Work was strange and unusual yesterday. What's the deal with the Petrosky lady? She's psycho. Ebay sales are going well. I still am not comfy with selling other people's stuff, yet. Sorry Rhia. I almost bought her Coach shoes off of her for myself. They just didn't fit quite right. I have so much to do today, and yes, I have a list. It keeps growing.

Katie emailed me to let me know she moved. I will miss seeing her. I am in the middle of obsessing over my visit to Savannah to see Nate. I've been asking Ginger where to go and what to see, since she is a native. I think I'll skip Lady and Sons restaurant since Ginger said it wasn't all that great. Don't get me wrong, I love Paula Deen. I think I'll be going up in a few weeks or a month, which ever comes first.

I am also in car shopping mode. Too many things at once. Plus, I am laying pavers today. The mind of a multitasker never has too many things on his or her plate.

No comments: