Sunday, June 29, 2008

All that glitters.....

Isn't always gold. I loved sister Keen's comment today. Shakespeare is always a sure quotable guy. It was a good meeting today. I can't believe our speaker used the phrase: "if it don't fit, you must acquit." Is that proper?

The yard is slowly looking better. I had Jason call the cops on our neighborslove for illegal burning within city limits. I hope I don't make any enemies.

We are having London Broil for dinner. Delish. I laugh my pants off at the new series with Samantha Brown. Passports to Great Weekends is great. You have to check it out.

Daddy is drinking the red wine tonight. I wonder if it's Godfather time.

I think I 'm obsessed with Grizzly bears. I love the show Growing Up Grizzly. It almost makes me cry.

My ebay items are selling well. I'm not financing a car on the profits or anything, but I'm not doing half bad.

J and I got tickets to Coldplay!!!!! I'm surprised that Jason is an even bigger fan than I am. I never thought that would happen.

Mom and I went and saw Nim's Island. It was a cute movie. It's no Swiss Family Robinson.

Ttfn

No comments: