Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Eat yer vegetables...

So, I'm trying to eat healthy and go to the gym. Granted, it is only day 1 of my program, but I feel like I'm doing good, so far. I want to do well before the convention. I just feel like my clothes don't fit as well as they used to. I have gained a few lbs, but nothing serious.

Evalyn is back from Alaska and California. She gave me a boat load of plants. I am not sure what to do with them. I planted some already in the bed next to the carport. Slowing, but surely, everything is taking shape in the front yard. Don't ask me about the back yard. It is a sty.

Harlem is at my feet, as usual. Such a sweet kitty. He doesn't act like this to me unless i am at the computer. He turns into mush kitty.

We are staying at John and Danielle's while they are away. Pool party, everyone.

Jason's mom and dad are coming up for a visit the first weekend of next month. Jason's dad has been calling every single day and he's so excited to visit. He even agree to paint our house. Knock yourself out. I guess I'll prob take Lynn out to Ikea or something. I think Jason and Bill should have some father and son bonding time.

Jason found salsa Lizano's!!!!!The Costa Rican Treat!!!!!! We need to buy it by the case, so we are never out again.

Elisha is raising chickens. She is so brave. I do wish I had access to free range chickens and farm fresh eggs. On second thought, I think I would just do the eggs. I don't eat anything I have to kill and pluck. Eggs don't count, because you don't pluck em. yuck yuck yuck

Jeremy leaves in three weeks for vet school. Another farewell lunch. I hope it's not at Steak and Ale, again. I won't eat there unless ale IS involved:)

No comments: