Thursday, July 3, 2008

It was just sitting around thinking....

I know that is a dangerous thing for me to be doing. Ahhhh! Movies with awful endings, in my opinion. My opinion doesn't really count for much, but oh well. It's just what I've been thinking of being home sick from work.

She's So Lovely- I hate this movie. It really propitiates the stereotype that the girl always falls for the bad boy. I really didn't get this movie at all. It made me want to shoot myself.

Unfaithful- I really don't like movies about cheating of any sort, unless it is cheating at sports. In that case, it's ok. I really despised both the husband and the wife in this movie. I think they should have both been shot.

Castaway- I love love love this movie. I hate the ending. It is a beautiful story of survival and that is great and all. I just hate that he is rescued and the girl of his dreams is gone. It really just rips my heart out.

House of Sand and Fog- Great acting, again, just no one wins at all at the end of this one. I want to shoot myself at the end of this one, too.

Well, so much for the chipper blog for this holiday weekend. I'm going to be in south fla for r and r. I'll be back Sunday.

Peace;)

No comments: