Sunday, July 6, 2008

Quantom weekend

We had an excellent weekend. We didn't do much else but relax. We got to Sebastian at about 3. Robin and I went to the mall as Dave and Jason went to visit their dad. They had a nice visit. I bought 120 dollars worth of Victoria Secret goodies for a whopping 50 bucks. I know, it is overpriced to begin with, but it's mental thing. Very nice stuff, I mind you.

We went to this really cool wine bar called Inlet Wines. I actually did a beer testing, which further reminded me that I don't like beer. Not fancy beer, not Blue Ribbon, not Miller Light. All of it is nasty to my palate. Robin and I shared a bottle of the Vintner's white. So so good. Bubba met us there and we met a music enthuisist from Chicago named Chris. I think his name was Chris. He was really up on all kinds of music, esp the kind Jason and I love. All kinds. He got me interested in the Little Miss Sunshine soundtrack. I need to download it. We ended up playing music on the digital jukebox at Sharkey's until way past 1am. We are party animals.

Yesterday, we hung out at Brian and Vicky's in Palm Bay. They have s0.uch a cute baby. Later that evening, another couple came over with their cute baby. I had my cute baby fix for now. We laid out by the pool and munched on chicken and burgers and dogs. Chris Flood came over, too. He's coming to stay with us for a week at the end of the month. He and J are doing some house party for Julie.

We didn't get back to Dave and Robin's house until midnight. This morning, we got up and had breakfast at 10. We left at 11:30. We made excellent time.

It's so nice to get away for the weekend. we haven't had much of a chance to do that with all of our responsibilities. It does keep one out of trouble. The cat were happy to see us. Harlem was more excited about all the new underwear. He's a perv cat.

No comments: