Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More lives than a bag of dead kittens.....

I've spent the day outside in my yard. The garden is coming together nicely. I am so glad I have preexisting plants in my yard. I went to Lowe's and I gasped at how much plants cost. I think Kristine gave me about 100 dollars worth of irises. I have about 300 dollars worth of mondo grass, and 50 or 60 dollars in ivy. Not to mention the crape myrtle or the lilies. Good night. I should be thankful.

I spent my "garden money" on mulch. I've mulched all my beds and I am half way done with the big bed around my tree in the front. I am really sick of the construction worker by my house. I don't prejudge people, but they are just creepy. I hate it when they stare while they eat lunch. So wish they would just go away.

My grandma is coming over on Saturday for dinner. I guess that is why I'm in such a hurry to make the yard pretty. Grandma is a garden buff.

I hate printers. My printer won't work unless all the cartridges have ink. I just replaced the black ink this afternoon and my yellow cartridge went out. Now I can't print my Coldplay tickets. Dommage.

I have some issues that I am dealing with. A few people have offended me. I am trying not to take it out on the world and everyone around me. I am not doing such a good job with that. I have a bad attitude towards a few people (they will remain nameless) That attitude needs to go away. It really makes me a miserable person. I need to not take myself so seriously. I just get tired when people have the need to talk about me behind my back and nit pick. It really drives me crazy. I know I need to get over it. I guess that is why I spent the day by myself today. Dommage, again

No comments: