Sunday, July 20, 2008

Slacker Saturday

We weren't technically slackers. Just allergy sufferers. After staying up all night sneezing and coughing, Jason and I didn't want everyone in service to suffer as well. I did go to Tabby's study at noon time. Benita made coconut limbers. I don't know if I'm spelling it right or not. It's like a tropical freezecup.

J and I went to the pool at Victoria Park and chilled. Then, we had pizza at this new place called Ferrerra's near by. Our waitress was a teenage girl reminiscent of Juno. She actually worked at the Publix we shop at. She remembers Jason as the guy who bags his own groceries. Yep, my husband is the grocery store Nazi. He places everything in his cart like it's a tetris game. He knows he's anal and he's proud.

We saw a deer on the side of the road on our way back home. They are such beautiful creatures. Sometime I forget how many wild animals we have in Florida.

No comments: