Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Clearwater Gaffigan show was great

We just got home, like, oh, 7 hours ago. The show was amazing. Jim Gaffigan was so good. I couldn't stop laughing. We had a great time with Lyronn and Kate. The ride home, though, was long and painful. We were all so tired. Don't you hate it when you come home late at night but you are too wired to sleep? That was me 7 hours ago. I hope I can function on 5 hours of sleep today.

I was a little mad, because I got the impression we weren't supposed to bring our cameras in for the show. We left ours in the car and Jim was taking pics with people in the lobby after the show. I should have known that because he PERSONALLY, BY EMAIL, told me to stop by and say hi. Stupid me. I saw the Akins at the show. What a surprise to run into people from my job.

I have about 20 gift cards with like 20 cents on them. I wish there was somewhere I could cash them in and get some money. It just seems like a waste.

We had Boston Market last night. What a disappointment. I am still tasting it. I usually like their food, but this particular one was nasty. That is where we had to eat because we were in a rush. I didn't leave happy.

I can't wait for the convention. I hear of some interesting new couples that are dating in our circuit. I want to see this mess for myself. No names, of course.

No comments: