Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today is an Orange Monkey.

That was the vitamin of choice this am. I know I'm too old to be eating children's chewable vitamins but I can't stand the grown up ones. They are too vitaminy and I want to puke after I taste them Gross. Plus, I pee bright yellow after I eat them That can't be good.

I got a personal email from Jim Gaffigan. Maybe I am just blowing this all out of proportion. Maybe he's got a ton of interns that answer his email for him, because he is so busy. Probably not. He is probably just a nice guy to his fans. I just dropped him a line to say I was looking forward to his show in Clearwater this Saturday. This is what he wrote back.

thanks, say hey after the show.

I think I will. Pretty cool. I am looking forward to it. Look forward to spending time with Lyronn and Kathryn. Haven't done that in a while.

Got to post pics of my new ride. 2005 Chrysler Pacifica. I love it. It really is a sweet ride. It's nice to have a service friendly vehicle for once.

Our convention is next weekend. I can't believe it is upon us. Before you know it, another year has come and gone. Dommage.

No comments: