Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last Thursday was a Pink Elephant, no lie.

So, our convention this year has come and gone. Wow, how it flies. I thought I'd never make it through Friday. So much good information. I thought I would look at my notes and make a short synopsis of the convention in my blog. I figure, what is the point. It is not like I have a faithful following of this crap that I call my blog. To be serious, I only write it for myself and to relieve stress. Everyone else's blogs are way more interesting. That's why I spy on them.

So, I saw very many people I haven't seen in a long time. I met new ones. It was nice to see Katelynn there. I miss her. I am glad she is getting settled in the new congregation.

So much emphasis was on the holy spirit guide my life. I definitely need to pray and study more. Not worry quite as much.

Tuesday is a free day. I am going to spend it studying, cleaning up the yard, and typing Jason's first instruction talk.....yeah! Lots o boring stuff for you. At least I won't have to be working.

Our CO visit is this week, too. We have so much to plan for and look forward to. It is hard sometimes to soak it all in and enjoy.

I am so sick of Tropical storm Fay. I know she is technically gone, but I am still sick of the lasting rain. I want to die for all the branches in my yard.

Speaking of rain, Bob Raines from Bethel gave two awesome talks at the convention. He is such a great speaker. I remember when he gave the dedication for our hall in Sanford. That was over 7 years ago. How much time has past.

Gillian looks awesome. Marriage has done her well. I don't care what she says, she has NOT put on weight.

What will this week bring? I hope not much. I don't think I could take much excitement. I can't wait to read both of the new books.

I can't wait to go to bed.

No comments: