Thursday, August 28, 2008

This Day is a Purple Monkey, for real ya'll!!

I am having the weirdest week ever. It is the week after the convention. I am so pumped after the convention. We have the c.o. visit as well. Plus, we had the storm that wrecked havoc and foolishness on my yard. Yes, I am still picking up branches. I am so tired and worn out. I am two years passed having a vacation. My brain is literally melting. It is coming out of ears.

My eye turned bright red today. The product of being too tired last night and sleeping in my contacts. I know, naughty, naughty. It really is a bad habit. A habit i got out of unless i am just too dang tired, which I am. It totally ruined my service plans, because I had to come home and take them out and was not able to drive. I did get to go to Evalyn's dinner. It was great. Turkey plus cake equal nap time.

I have been having interesting dreams with interesting accompanying thoughts. I think it is also a product of no sleep. They seem so real, but I don't know why I ponder over these things time and time again. What was in the past is in the past. I can't change it and make it any better or any worse, for that matter.

Time is a healer, but it is also a hell of a beautician.

My life has such a unique cast of characters. I sometimes spy on other people's blogs. Those with better computer skills than I, know who you lucky people are. I sometimes think I have the boring monotonous life. I really don't. I do what I love to do. I don't have to work numerous hours just to pay for all the things I don't need. I sort of like my job and the people I work with. Not all the time, and esp. not at this point and juncture. People at work, you know who you are, can be annoying and nosy.

I look back at my life when maybe I didn't have all the things I needed. Maybe I didn't make the right decisions. Maybe I was a little blinded by stupidity. Do I have the wisdom never to make those stupid blunders again? Would I use what know now and save myself from the pain of ignorantly trusting my heart? I hope so.

I am a little sentimental right now. A friend of mine is going through a tough time with a separation from her husband. I thought they have it all. What went wrong? I have always heard, if you have ever loved someone, in any capacity, that love never really goes away. It may just take another shape. For her sake, I hope she realizes how true that statement is.

I could ramble on and on about all the little thoughts that pop into my head.

Moski's visit has been great. The service meetings really help me to see the need to use the reasoning book as the "mini Bible encyclopedia"

No comments: