Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm all out of fresh words

It's early in the morning for me, oh, around 7'ish. I am ready for the service day. All the kitties are fed and taken care of. Work yesterday blew by very quickly. I must have been having fun. Very unusual for me.

I am making Jason read Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller. I know it is suppose to be underlined, as it is a book title, but for some weird reason my puter won't let me do control "u" right now. Weird. I thought he would gain some insight. In addition, it is a great play. I read it when I was a senior in high school. I liked it so much, I kept the school's copy. I know, I am notorious for stealing books. Don't lend me a book. I will take it. Do you know I have library cards for 3 counties? And warrants in every city but Houston.

The weather is really cooling off for a change. it was below 80 degrees in the middle of the day. I know that sounds strange for someone who may live up north, but for us Florida people, that is a big deal. There is nothing in the world like not sweating your brains off at 7 or 8 am. It was even alright at around 2 pm. The wind was nice. I wanted to go to the beach and fly a kite.

I have to type J's talk for this evening. Bible highlights. He is really turned out to be a great speaker. I know I'm a tad partial, but he really is. No lie. I know Haskell used to give him pointers. "There is a line, a demarcation, that you need to cross." Boy, I am so going to miss that brother.

No comments: