Sunday, October 12, 2008

Darjeeling Limited



So I had the Indian food the other night. I had to watch a movie with India in it. I love love love Wes Anderson. This movie is in his usual unconventional style. I like all the actors, but really have decided that Owen Wilson is one of the homliest men on the planet, with or without bandages. I don't get his appeal with women.

Loved the scene close to the end when they throw all that beautiful Marc Jacobs/Louis Vuitton luggage to the side to catch the train. A little symbolism, have you. I think the luggage really was the star of the show. Plus, who doesn't love love love Angelica Houston. She's like the female version of James Earl Jones. Love her velvety voice.

Had an excellent time at the Tokas' anniversary party. Must post pics. I have been saying that about everything I have posted for the past few weeks. I know I have been lazy. I know when I return from Savannah, I will be inspired.

Speaking of inspired, I was inspired to create a dish that the Publix lady made a few weeks ago. Grilled steak, blue cheese butter, and marsala mushrooms.

No comments: